Akamai Adaptive Media Player is a media player for Android and Android TV
Akamai’s Android AMP SDK is a multimedia playback component for native Android applications, with the following features:
- PMD (mp4, mp3, 3gp, others)
- Easy integration
- Simple API for playback control
- Plays Video-On-Demand [VOD], live streams and PMD videos.
- Renders multi bit-rate and single bit-rate content (adaptive playback)
- Support for DVR and seeking for live streaming.
- Support for audio-only playback in background (Radio applications)
- Built-in support for secure streaming
- AES content encryption
- Token authentication support
- DRM support
Android SDK API Reference
Organized by resource type. Each resource type has one or more data representations and one or more methods.Go to the API reference